Point Toe Loop
Point Toe Loop: Hammer or claw toes is an occurrence that most people have to deal with at some point in their lives whether accidentally or not. 3 point toe loops are an apt solution to hurting toes that are caught up in something.
The loops work by stabilizing toes and taking them back in their natural position. Because they can efficiently hold toes in their rightful position, 3 point toe loops are also recommended for people who suffer from curling toes.
3 point toe loops come in two different sizes that fit in most toe sizes perfectly. The sizes are Narrow (2.2 X 4.1cm) and Wide (3.1 X 5.4 cm)
- Made of a light material which makes them comfortable to move around;
- The wide size (3.1 X 5.4) perfectly fits the big toe;
- The toe loops are comfortable for wearing in all types of footwear;
- The wrap and loop design is ideal for securing two or more toes together. Thereby correcting claw toes, flexible hammer toes and repositioning toes in the treatment of fractures;
- It features a thin layer of dense foam which is ideal for superior pressure distribution and does not allow the 3 point toe loop to be heavier;
- The foam lines material enhances the comfort of the loops when worn; also
- They provide a cushioning for the dorsum of the toes.