Golfer Elbow Support – Universal Size
Our Golfers Elbow Support is also suitable for Tennis Elbow. Made from Neoprene that keeps the joint warm, which in turns improves healing. The inner layer of the support has a ventilated laminated fabric for comfortable support.
In addition, the support has a silicone pad that can be positioned to reduce muscle loading. Even pressure is applied, by a flexible plastic insert, on the injured tissue around the elbow joint.
How To Wear The Golfers Elbow Support
To wear the Support
- Place the end of the wrap into the plastic ring to form a circle and pull through, and then tighten;
- Wrap the end of the support around the forearm again and secure the velcro to close to the outside of the support. Tighten until you get the desired compression. Make sure that the support is not too loose or too tight.
- Make sure that the brace is secured at the desired level of compression, not too tight or too loose.
- Golfers Elbow or medial Epicondylitis; also
- Tennis Elbow or Lateral Epicondylitis.
To ensure that this support will fit you measure around the elbow joint:
- One Size Fits Most: 17.8 – 38.1cm.
- Made from 75% Polyutherane and 25% Nylon; also
- Available in Black only.