Imak Arthritis Gloves
Our Arthritis Gloves are designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon by Imak® – The Pain Relief Innovators™. The Arthritis Foundation® has provided an “Ease-of-Use” Commendation for this product. Which is the only product on the market to have achieved this commendation for its design!
- The gloves help to provide relief from pains, aches, and stiffness in the hand that is associated with Arthritis.
- The design of the gloves ensures mild compression is applied for warmth which therefore helps to increase circulation and promote healing.
- Made from soft, breathable cotton Lycra®. The gloves have an open fingertip design, which provides full freedom to feel, touch, and grip all day.
- Suitable to wear all day and night.
** These are different to Imak Active Arthritis Gloves. Active Gloves have an anti-slip design.
- Hand fatigue;
- Mild Gout;
- Aches, Pains, and stiffness in the hands;
- Cold Hands;
- May help with neuropathy of the hands
Ideal for Activites Like
- Crafts and Hobbies;
- Office use.
- Made from a stretchy Cotton Material that is breathable for all-day comfort.
- Latex Free;
- Wash in cold water and air dry;
- Made from 92% Cotton and 8% Spandex.
To size, measure across knuckles:
- Small – 7.94 cm circumference;
- Medium – 8.89 cm circumference;
- Large – 10.16 cm circumference.