SmartGlove – Suitable for Carpal Tunnel
The patented Imak Smart Glove helps prevent and relieve wrist pain associated with Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome CTS, and arthritis by encouraging proper hand and wrist position.
The SmartGlove has also earned a Commendation for its design by the Arthritis Foundation.
Always remember to have a medical practitioner diagnose your condition before using any brace.
Key Features of the Carpal Tunnel SmartGlove
- Help to prevent and relieve carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist pain;
- Increases comfort and circulation;
- Ensures ergonomically correct wrist position;
- It cushions and protects the underside of the wrist, including the pisiform bone with an ergoBeads® cushion. In addition, the ergoBeads® provide a gentle massaging cushion which helps to improve circulation;
- Flexible support splint; also
- Reversible, to fit left or right hand.
Ideal to use with
This SmartGlove works well when:
- Using a laptop, mouse or keyboard;
- Completing repetitive tasks; also
- Using a calculator, Gaming or handheld devices.
- Made with a washable, breathable cotton material which ensures all day comfort;
- The Glove can be hand washed and also aired dried;
- The support is not made with natural rubber latex.
To determine the correct size, place a ruler against your knuckles and measure:
- X-Small – up to 7cm;
- Small – up to 8.25cm;
- Medium – up to 9.5cm;
- Large – up to 10.8cm.