Knee Stabiliser – Suffering from Bursitis Knee?
Our Knee Stabiliser is suitable for those suffering from Bursitis Knee, Knee Arthritis, Knee Strains or Sprains, and also Patellar Instability. The support keeps the knee warm by retaining body heat and therefore increasing blood circulation. To prevent the displacement of the patella a circle pad, made from neoprene, is placed around the patella which provides additional protection and stabilisation. A comfortable fit cab achieved with two hooks and loop straps. Tow lateral and medial straps provide extra support and knee stability. It provides relief from tendonitis and arthritis.
Fitting The Stabiliser
- Hold the support with two hands at the top on either side of the stabiliser;
- Place your foot into the stabiliser and pull up over the knees;
- Position the opening in the middle of the support over the knee cap;
- Secure the small upper loop and hook strap;
- Ensure that the two lateral and medial stays are on either side of the knee;
- Slide through the buckles and secure the lower and upper hook straps until you get the compression level that you are after.
Measure around the mid section of your knee, whilist in standing position:
- Small – 33.3cm to 37.5cm;
- Medium – 37.5cm to 40.6cm;
- Large – 40.6cm to 45.1cm;
- X-Large – 45.1cm to 50.2cm;
- XX-Large 50.2cm to 55.3cm;