The Foam Rollers are designed as a functional exercise option for Physiotherapists and also Trainers. Excellent for balance practicing, pilates, muscular flexibility and dynamic strength training. These are just some of the options available for patients performing physical conditioning and also rehabilitation.
The use of Foam Rollers increase the difficulty of many basic exercises, by creating an unstable, elevated exercise environment. In addition, the rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural, muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness, coordination, and also strengthening activities. The Rollers are available in a variety of sizes, therefore allowing progressive diversification to a rehabilitation or fitness program.
Features & Benefits:
The Foam Rollers have a variety of benefits and features:
- Economical and fun to use;
- Made of blue eva foam;
- The Dense foam provides firm support for all body types. In addition, strong enough for large adults and active children;
- Excellent for balance and motor skill development;
- Excellent tool for self-massage, for fun functional exercise, de-activating trigger points;
- Ideal for soft tissue work, stretching, massage, stability exercises, core strengthening, injury prevention, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, Pilates and yoga;
- Key tool for fitness professionals and exercise enthusiasts; also
- Can be used alone or with exercise bands, tubing, weight, and balls.