Resistive Foam Blocks
Our Resistive Foam Blocks are by Rolyan. The blocks to help to strengthen hands and fingers following surgery or an injury. Suitable for individuals who have Hand Arthritis. Made from a foam that has a slow recovery time. This means that the blocks will not return to their original shape quickly. This feature prevent’s enthusiastic patients from over exercising their muscles. The Resistive Foam Blocks are available in three resistance levels for different strength levels and to allow progression.
- Blocks are 4.4 x 4.4 x 7.6cm;
- To clean wash with a very mild soap in warm water only, and air dry;
- Exercise booklet is included;
- In a box of 32 – one colour/firmness only each box;
- Alternatively, we have a mixed 12 pack (4 blocks of each firmness/colour).
- Yellow – X-Soft;
- Pink – Soft; also
- Blue – Medium.
Aged Care Store Disclaimer
The Aged Care Store recommends that you talk to your Medical Practitioner before undertaking any form of exercise, especially when it’s for rehabilitation purposes. If you start to feel pain or discomfort, you should stop immediately and also seek Medical Help. Increase strength with the Resistive Foam Blocks. We care for the Aged, so please ensure you follow the instructions included with the product.