Thumb Brace – Immobilize the MCP Joint
Immobilise the CMC and MCP Joint with our Actimove® Rhizo Forte Thumb Brace. It is one of a kind brace, restricting thumb movement while maintaining the daily functionality of the hand. Also, the Red Dot® award winning design ensures the immobilisation of the MCP and CMC joint without restricting wrist movement and the other four fingers.
- Low profile design with smooth edges for high wearing comfort;
- The material of the brace is dirt and water repellent, for easy hygiene; also
- The mouldable aluminium core is easily adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Irritation of the thumb joint and painful conditions;
- Thumb Osteoarthritis;
- Rheumatoid Arthritis;
- Ulnar collateral ligament injuries of the MCP 1 joint (e. g., skier’s thumb);
- Soft tissue injuries (sprains);
- Ligament instability; also
- Post-operative immobilisation.
To purchase the correct size, measure the width across your hand at the DPC.
- Small – 4.5cm – 5.4cm;
- Medium – 5.5cm – 6.3cm; also
- Large – 6.4cm – 7.3cm.