Suffering from De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis? Then our Wrist/Thumb Support will help with the inflammation. Key features are a metal stick that is reinforced to help stabilize the thumb, adjustable hook and loop closure which also ensures a comfortable fit and provides adequate stabilization during everyday activities. It relieves pain and stabilizes the CMC joint. Suitable for rheumatics, it also provides thermal wrist support for tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and general wrist support.
How to Wear:
- Position thumb on the thumb is locking area of support.
- Be sure the metal splint is on the lateral side of the thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap beside thumb area to desired compression.
- Secure elastic hook and loop fastener to the desired compression.
- De Quervain’s disease;
- Thumb sprain/strain;
- CMC joint injury.
To ensure you purchase the correct size measure the circumference of your wrist:
- Small – 14cm to 15.9cm;
- Medium – 15.9cm to 18.4cm;
- Large – 18.4cm to 21cm;
- X-Large – 21cm to 23.5cm.
- 70% Neoprene;
- 15% Nylon;
- 15% Cotton.