Golfers Elbow Brace
Our brace for Golfers Elbow provides full support to the elbow. It comes with a circular pad so that extra pressure can be applied to the muscle in the wrist or arm. Reduces the insertion of the extensor carpi radials tendon. Also, it has an adjustable strap so that the compression level can be altered, it reduces tension in the wrist and fingers whilst gripping.
How to Wear
Insert the wrist into the brace and pull up over the elbow. Place the circular pad on the flexor or extensor muscle. The strap through the buckle and tighten and secure until you get the desired compression.
- Tennis elbow;
- Golfer’s elbow; also
- Weak elbow.
Measure around the elbow to determine the correct size:
- Small – 23.2cm to 25.7cm;
- Medium – 25.7cm to 28.3cm;
- Large – 28.3cm to 30.8cm; and
- X-Large – 30.8cm to 33.3cm.
Fabric & Colour
- Made from 70% Neoprene, 15% Nylon and also 15% Cotton.
- Available in colour Beige only.